Before applying ONLINE, please ensure that you are ready with the following documents/information:-
- A valid e-mail ID
- A DIGITAL/SCANNED passport–size photograph (size 10 KB to 35 KB only) in JPG /JEPG format.
- A Medical Certificate from a MBBS Doctor stating therein Height in Centimeters (cms), Weight in Kilograms (Kgs), Body Mass Index (BMI) and Colour Vision (Colour Blindness). The details with regard to Physical Standards, Doctor's name & Registration Number will be required while filling the Online Application Form. Candidates will be required to bring the said Medical Certificate in original at the time of appearing for GD & PAT. A Format of Medical Certificate is also available on our Website for facilitation of the candidates.
- Candidates using contact lenses will be required to bring a Certificate from an Ophthalmologist indicating therein the power of lenses as the same will be required while filling the Online Application Form. Candidates, who have undergone lasik surgery for correction of eyesight, will be required to bring a Certificate from an Ophthalmologist/supporting documents indicating therein the date on which, they have undergone for lasik surgery as the same will be required while filling the Online Application Form. Such candidates will be required to bring the said Medical Certificate/s in original at the time of appearing for GD & PAT.
- A non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) in favour of AIR INDIA CHARTERS LIMITED, payable at Mumbai.
Candidates would be required to submit the said Demand Draft at the time of GD & PA (Not applicable for SC/ST candidates).
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates only- Caste Certificate details - such as date of issuance and issuing authority. (Candidates belonging to OBC categories must be in possession of caste certificate in the prescribed proforma issued by the appropriate authority for Central Government employment.)
Note: All correspondence would be made ONLINE with the candidates. Eligible candidates would be required to bring photocopies of testimonials in support of their date of birth, qualification, experience, Caste and Medical Certificate(s) along with originals. Candidates would also be required to bring Demand Draft (if applicable) & domicile proof (if claiming relaxation in height) at the time of appearing for GD & PA.
- Candidates, who fulfill the above eligibility criteria and are employed in Government/Semi Government/Public Sector/Private Undertakings, may also apply Online. Such candidates will be required to bring a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of appearing for GD & PA.
- No Physical Application will be entertained under any circumstances.
- Candidates may be called for assessment either in delhi or cochin based on space contraint.Early applicants will be given priority for preferred location of assessment.